RPSC Technical Lecturer 2016 exam Expected Cutoff 9 January, 10 January:- The Rajasthan Public Commission was successfully conducted the examination on 9th January and 10th January 2016 for the posts of Technical Lecturer . We hope the students who are appearing in the examination is given the exam well and now they are eager to check their results of that . However , the Expected Cutoff for RPSC Technical Lecturer 9 January, 10 January 2016 Exam . So the aspirants can download it from the official website.The Cutoffs marks are minimum marks the candidate must score to clear in the examination and move forward in the process of recruitment.The selected lecturers will work under the Electrical Engineering department. Many aspiring candidates from different parts of the state appeared in the test. As the exam is now completed.
RPSC Technical Lecturer 2016 exam Expected Cutoff
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is also known as RPSC. RPSC is one of the leading commission in Rajasthan government. It works for organizing recruitment & and recruits the eligible candidates for filling vacancies in various departments. Every year it will release recruitment notifications for the job seekers in Rajasthan state. Recently Rajasthan Public service Commission has released a recruitment notification to fill technical Lecturer Jobs in Rajasthan.
- Name of the Recruiting Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
- Name of the Examination: RPSC Technical Education Lecturers Exam
- Name of the Post: Lecturer in Technical Education (Electrical Engineering)
- Mode of Examination: Written Test
- Date of Examination: 9th January 2016
- Number of Vacant Posts: 343
- Status of Answer Key: To be available soon
- Link to the Official Website: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Steps to Check Cutoff RPSC Technical Lecturer Exam 2016
- Aspirants may visit at official website of RPSC – rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Search for download section / menu
- Select RPSC Technical Lecturer Exam Cut Off s
- Download the pdf file for further use.
For further updates stay in touch with us and for any doubts post the comment in the comment box given below.