Previous questions paper & Syllabus for UKPSC Civil Judge 2016 Pre Exam Pattern:- Uttarakhand Public Selection Commission (UKPSC) has organised the examination of Civil Judge on 24 Jan 2016. So the Pre Examination syllabus alongwith the previous question paper was released for the entrants whosoever taken part in the examination. The interested candidates check it on the official web portal www.ukpsc.gov.in
Syllabus for UKPSC Civil Judge 2016 Pre Exam Pattern
(1) The Present Day- This paper is based to test the candidate’s knowledge on thecurrent affairs, particularly in the legal sphere and also his power of expression in English. Question, the answers to which should be in essay form will relate mainly to jurisprudence, international law, neutrality, recent legislation, particularly-Indian Constitutional law and developments, especially on their legal aspect and so on but will not be confirmed to them. Credit will be given both for substance and expression; conversely deduction will be made for bad expression, including faults of grammar, misuse of words etc.
(2) Language- A passage in English will be set and the candidate will be required to translate it into the ordinary language spoken in the courts, using the Devanagri script Marks 30 Likewise a passage of Hindi will be required to be translated in ordinary English language Marks 30 There will be English Précis writing also Marks 40
(3) Law: Paper I- Substantive Law- The questions set will be restricted to the field covered by The Law of Contracts, the Law of Partnership, the Law Concerning casements and torts, the Law relating to transfer of property, including the principles of equity specially applicable thereto, the principles of equity, with special reference to the Law of Trust and specific relief. Hindu Law and Mohammedan Law.
(4) Law : Paper II- Evidence and Procedure- The field will be covered by the Law of Evidence, the Criminal Procedure Code and Code of Civil Procedure, including the principles of pleading. The questions set will relate mainly to practical matters, such as the framing of charges and issues the methods of dealing with the evidence of witness, the writing of judgement and the conduct of cases generally but will not be restricted to them.
(5) Law : Paper III- Revenue & Criminal – U.P. Zamindari Abolition and Land Reforms Act (as applicable in Uttarakhand) and Indian Penal Code.
Exam Pattern :
- The written exam will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be one paper of 200 marks consist two parts i.e. Part-I of 50 marks and Part-II of 150 marks.
- The time duration will be 03:00 hours (180 minutes).
For further further queries keep updating with us and see this portal continuously and comment us on the comment box given below.