Gate 2016 Mechanical / chemical / biotechnology Answer key 30 & 31 Jan Exam :- The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE ) 2016 is being conducted by Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore and all those candidates that have been searching for the answer key for the various branches for which the exam was being conducted were like computer science,electrical,electronics engineering,civil engineering,biotechnology ,chemical engineering ,it (information of technology ) etc. Candidates appeared in large number than the previous times this year. due to the huge number of candidates appeared in the exam most of the people were involved in searching for the answer keys for the exam.
Gate 2016 Mechanical / chemical / biotechnology Exam
GATE exam 2016 has been conducted in four days for different branches in various allotted centres. For some of the branches the exam has been conducted in two days. This GATE exam is conducted in morning and afternoon sessions. Candidates have to appear for the GATE exam according to the GATE Schedule, date and time mentioned on GATE Exam 2016 Admit card. GATE 2016 exam answer key is uploaded individually for each GATE Branch Exam. Applicants, who were appeared for the GATE ME Exam on 30th and 31st January, 2016 can download the GATE 2016 Mechanical Engineering Answer Key.
Some Prominent Papers are given in the following:
- Production and industrial engineering- PI
- Architecture and planning- AR
- Chemical engineering
- Textile engineering- TF
- Computer Science- CS
- Civil Engineering- CE
- Electronics and Communication- EC (Jan 30 & 31st)
- Electrical- EE
- Biotechnology- BT
- Mechanical- ME (Jan 30 & 31st)
- Geology and Geophysics GG
Process to Download Gate 2016 Mechanical / chemical / biotechnology Answer key
- Firstly go to the official website which is www.gate.iisc.ernet.in
- After that find of Gate 2016 Mechanical / chemical / biotechnology Answer key
- click on the link
- Now select your exam code
- In few seconds Gate 2016 Mechanical / chemical / biotechnology Answer key will be shown on your screen
- Save it to on your computer
- Now you can match your answers with it
- Take a hard copy of it.