CBSE 12th class CHEMISTRY 2016 ANSWER KEY 9 march Questions paper:- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) 12th class Chemistry examination was successfully held on 09th march 2016. The Answer keys with Question paper is released very soon after CBSE 12th Chemistry Paper was held of science stream after second paper which was physics. Physics paper was easy but Chemistry paper was tricky and lengthy. Three day break was given for chemistry paper by cbse to prepare very well. Due to lengthy paper students was pressurized and unable to solve the complete paper in given time. Few question was direct while Organic Chemistry question wan indirect and lengthy. CBSE has distributed four sets of question paper i.e. Set I, II, III and IV. After mathematics, physics and chemistry is also good scoring subject for 12th class science students. To increase overall percentage or grade you need to score high and good in each and every subject. If your Organic chemistry part is 100%correct they there is a change you will get full marks in this subject.
CBSE 12th class CHEMISTRY 2016 9 march Questions paper
A trail of developments mark the significant changes that took place over the years in shaping up the Board to its present status. U P Board of High School and Intermediate Education was the first Board set up in 1921. It has under its jurisdiction Rajputana, Central India and Gwalior. In response to the representation made by the Government of United Provinces, the then Government of India suggested to set up a joint Board in 1929 for all the areas which was named as the ‘Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Rajputana’. This included Ajmer, Merwara, Central India and Gwalior. The Board witnessed rapid growth and expansion at the level of Secondary education resulting in improved quality and standard of education in institutions. But with the advent of State Universities and State Boards in various parts of the country the jurisdiction of the Board was confined only to Ajmer, Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh later. As a result of this, in 1952, the constitution of the Board was amended wherein its jurisdiction was extended to part-C and Part-D territories and the Board was given its present name ‘Central Board of Secondary Education’. It was in the year 1962 finally that the Board was reconstituted. The main objectives were to serve the educational institutions more effectively, to be responsive to the educational needs of those students whose parents were employed in the Central Government and had frequently transferable jobs.
Examination Name – CBSE XII Board / 10+2 / Intermediate
Question Paper Name – Chemistry
Date Of Examination- 9th March 2016
Official website- cbse.nic.in
Official Answer Key Releasing Date – Available Soon
Weightage Marks of CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Exam
- Very short answer – 1 marks per question (Question 1 to 5) – total – 5 question of 5 marks.
- Short answer – 2 marks per question (Question 6 to 10) – total – 5 question of 10 marks.
- Short answer – 3 marks per question (Question 11 to 22)- total – 12 question of 36 marks.
- Long answer – 4 marks per question (Question 23)- total – 1 question of 4 marks.
- Long answer – 5 marks per question (Question 24 to 36) – total – 3 question of 15 marks.
Way to Download CBSE 12th class CHEMISTRY 2016 ANSWER KEY
- Firstly visit CBSE Official Website cbse.nic.in
- Click on that and then Home page will Displayed.
- On Home page Click on Answer Key Tab.
- Search chemistry paper 2016 answer key Option.
- Click on that and Enter Your Roll Number and Choose your Seta, set b, set c, set d question paper wise.
- Click and press enter to Download.
- Take a Print out Check the Answers.
We hope the information provide here about the CBSE 12th class CHEMISTRY 2016 Exam is satisfactory , If any one of the individual have any Doubt so please visit resultsncutoff.in